Tuesday, September 21, 2010

As I type.....


I am in labor.

Impressed?

Don't be.

My labors consist of laying around a hospital ALL day waiting for someone to hook up a pitocin I.V., followed quickly by an epidural.

But none the less, today is the DAY! I have waited exactly 40 weeks for this day and am so looking forward to sleeping on my back tonight without passing out.

Of course, my Jace came with me this morning....but he is already off again. Have I told you he can't sit still very long? He decided to close on another fixer upper today. Today! He has important papers to sign and fax. He told me he has a good feeling about this house, even if right now the kitchen has rooster wall paper and it smells like poop. Soon enough that will all be fixed. House pictures are coming soon.

Jace has also told me that he will come back for me today. Me and his 4th child.

I love that guy.

I'll keep you posted.

p.s. who is impressed with Show Low's hospital's wi-fi? And no, we still do not have a name.

3 comments:

melinda said...

Oh wow! I was just thinking of you yesterday, wondering when your baby would be here--or if she already was! I saw Macy at school and she told me you are back in town! Can't wait to hear the news!

Ashley said...

Yeah!!! cannot wait to see pictures of the new little one!

Beth Benson said...

I cant wait to hear her name and see her cute face. Congrats...